I had an ultrasound and blood work today. So apparently my follicles have not grown since Tuesday. I also think my lab work came back lower than they want it. So it means they are upping my Bravelle. They are also started me on Menopur as well. So I will be doing 3 vials of Bravelle and 1 of Menopur. Luckily it is all given in one shot. Of course the Lupron is another shot on its own.
I am trying hard to not let myself stress out about it. I just hope my body starts responding and doing what it needs to do soon. They said my egg retrieval will probably get pushed back a day or two... which sucks but I guess a couple days wont kill me. I am just tired of needles. This whole IVF process is not for the faint of heart... and sometimes I questions if I can really handle it. I just keep telling myself I only have two more weeks of this.
Anyways... I will have another Ultrasound on Tuesday. So I am really hoping that the results are better and that my follicles have grown by then. So maybe I will have better news by then. It is getting old having to get shots every night and also having to be home by 9 pm to get them. I feel like I have a curfew again! Tonight we are going to walk around Temple Square. So I guess I will just pack up my meds and leave them in the car in case we are out late. We will just have to ditch the group and run to the car for the shots, and then meet back up. It will be interesting!
Shows and Awards
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment