Friday, November 13, 2009

I could never thank him enough...

I just wanted to brag about how incredible of a husband I have. I cannot thank him enough for all he does for me and for being my support thru this tough week. He stayed by my side and was a shoulder to cry on. He was so supportive and was there for me when I needed him. I could have never made it thru all of this without him.

I can honestly say that I married my best friend. I have so much fun with him. We can sit and be serious when we need to but can also laugh and tease the heck out of each other. He is so much fun to be around. He is an incredible person and an inspiration for me. I am so proud of him for working hard on his running and being able to qualify for Boston.

I feel like the luckiest person to end up with him. I sometimes wonder how I ended up with him and if it is only just a dream. I just can't imagine my life without him. He is my other half and I would be so lost without him.

Thanks Mike, for being so great and being there for me. Thanks for picking me up off the floor and letting me cry on your shoulder when I got the bad news that my mom was gone. Thanks for listening to me vent my feelings and sorrow. Thanks for making sure you stayed with me and keeping me going thru it all. Thanks for going to Oak Grove and sitting on the big rock and just letting me cry to you about my loss. I love that every time I started crying, you were right there beside me holding me. You really are an incredible person and I don't know how I can ever thank you enough for being so great. I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Patty R said...

So sweet. What a great hubby!