Sunday, August 02, 2009

How Mike and I Entertain Ourselves on a Saturday Night

So I was not able to make it to St. George for my cousin Mindi's wedding. I am still a bit bummed about that. I would have loved to go... but I suck at finances and made a $200 error. At least I caught it before anything major happened. It just meant I couldn't afford to splurge.

Anyways Mike and I sat around most of the day Saturday. We were both bored and not sure what to do with ourselves, but Mike came up with a good idea. He remembered he had a race track that was never opened. So we opened it and spent the next little while racing.

Sometimes it feels so good to be childish. I had a lot of fun.

HCG UPDATE:

I have seriously been struggling. I have not been losing as much as I was at first. I need to keep telling myself that I am still within the average that women on this diet lose. It just gets hard. I decided it is even more hard doing this diet on the weekends. I have much more time on my hands therefore more time to think of food. During the work week it isn't so bad. I am getting sick of the same old meals... but what can ya do.

Today I have been feeling better. I am sure glad I had Mike helping me... or I would have caved a long time ago. He is really good at telling me no.

Anyways I am on Day 15 and have lost 11.6 lbs. I think if I wasn't having such issues eating the meat... I probably would have lost more by now. I can only do what I can do though.

No comments: