Sunday, August 23, 2009

Park City Marathon


Yesterday Mike ran the Park City Marathon. That is one of his favorite Marathons. In fact Park City is the very first Marathon he ever ran. Interestingly enough... yesterdays marathon was number 20 for Mike. I can't believe he has run so many! I am proud to say that I have been at the finish line of every single one!


He managed to finish in 3:23:04 which was 9 minutes and 15 seconds faster than last year. He also finished in the top 20. I think he was number 17. He came across the finish line with a big grin. I love it when it comes across and I can tell he is feeling good. I am proud of him though for doing so well.


Quick update on today:
Mike spent the majority of the day out in the garage working on my car. He made awesome progress on stripping the paint. You can read more about that at http://www.melissasmustang.blogspot.com/
I was out there for about a half hour helping to strip paint... but it is hard work. I then came in and decided to work on my blog book. I am turning my Mustang Blog into a book. I got all caught up on that book so I started my 2008 Blog Book... which will be all the entries from that year on this blog. I am excited to get it done.

No comments: