Anyways everyone bought some food so we had soup in bread bowls, Stuffed Strawberries, A chocolate fountain and lots of fruits and cookies to dip in it. The kids loved all the chocolate they got to eat. It was a ton of fun. Luckily we were smart enough to do this outside (since we all know how messy chocolate fountains can be). It was the perfect temp outside and I got to use the Kerosene lanterns from my wedding. Anyways here are some pictures from our night.
Lizzy and Matthew hanging out.
Jenny's kids are cute. They like to listen to Annie on the IPOD and they just sit and sing along to it. This is Brinley. She was singing "Tomorrow, Tomorrow" It was so cute!
At the end of the night I noticed the kids had been feeding Lily Sugar Wafers. There were about 5 wafers in his cage including one dipped in chocolate. I don't know if Lily ate any... but I was a bit worried there for a few. Anyways Lilt came out and played for a little while though which really amused Matthew. There was a moment when Lily came right up to Matthew and sniffed at him. It was cute. Matthew was so curious and didn't know what to think. Of course I did not have my camera at that point, but this was a little later when Lily ran back into his cage.
It was a fun night. Prior to Nuts Night we all went to a Mary Kay Party that Kristy was doing. We did microdermabrasion, facials, and make overs. It was interesting because neither me, nor my sisters wear makeup and we are all pretty clueless about that stuff. It was rather entertaining.
Then after Nuts night I had to go pick Mike up from his friends birthday party. He had a few drinks, therefore needing a designated driver. I had Jenny drop me off over there so I could drive Mike and the car home. That was a pretty interesting party. I was one of the few who was still sober. At one point, someone dropped a beer and it sprayed all over everyone.. including me. I wasn't too happy about that. The last straw was when a fight suddenly broke out right in front of us. I ducked behind Mike but we were trapped in the kitchen while they were trying to break up the fight. It scared the crap out of me! I told Mike that was it... we were leaving. He wanted to say goodbye to his friend but I was not going to stick around long enough for him to do that so I dragged him out the front door. I have never been to a party where a fight has broken out but It really scared me. I am so not a partier!


No comments:
Post a Comment