From left to right Saleen, Alissa, and Kiara.
They were cute. Saleen and Alissa were both princesses, and Kiara was a cat.
I told Jenny I would only dress up if she did. She didn't bring a costume so I went costume shopping for the both of us.
Jenny Might get mad at me for this but We were faeries. Unfortunately I was taking pictures and didn't get a picture of myself. I had a purple wig on and purple wings. I am sure I looked like a big dork.
Anyways... the kids got lots of candy at the end. The only mishaps we had was Saleen tripping and cutting her head, and Brinlee throwing up on Hannah. I think we did well considering we had 11 kids running around with costumes and masks on, full of Pizza and sugar. I always love family get-togethers. They are so fun!
Yesterday Mike and I worked on my Mustang a bit more. I like feeling like I am helping out so I always ask for assignments of things I can do on the car. Mike sometimes tends to assign me dinky projects... or makes me hand him tools because he thinks I will break the car. I don't think it is possible to break the car at this stage since we are trying to take the whole thing apart. He did let me do a few fun things yesterday. You can read more about that and see pictures on my mustang blog.


2 comments:
Didn't you have any better pictures than that? I'm not upset that you posted my picture, especially since I posted a picture of you. I remembered the name of your niece. I was just unsure of how to spell her name. So I decided not to even try. If I had put her name I would have spelled it selene. So I guess it's good that I didn't try.
How fun. I love family gatherings, we always have a good time.
Post a Comment