Monday, June 01, 2009

My Weekend...and some other stuff

Friday night wasn't too exciting.... but Saturday was when the fun began. Saturday morning we stopped at the car show going on at Murray Park. Mike's parents had a few cars entered. Then we went for a nice Canyon Drive in the '94 convert.

I believe this was East Canyon.... but not sure. I am still learning all the names of the different canyons.

Then Saturday night I splurged and bought a fire pit. So we had tin foil dinners and s'mores. It was great! The only downfall was our house smelled very strongly of Campfire.

Sunday I lounged in my PJ's all day. I honestly managed to do a whole lot of nothing.

That was about it for my weekend. Tonight I went out and took some more flower pictures. I don't know why I am so obsessed with taking pictures of flowers, but here is my favorite. I was excited I was able to get the cute yellow flowers in the background.

Garden Update: Things are growing. The Radishes I think should be done before too long. The tomato plants have cute little half inch tomatoes starting to grow. I am excited!

While Mike was outside doing yard work...he noticed an airplane and fighter jets flying around. They probably did like 6 or 7 circles around the valley. So of course I was out there getting some good footage. This is the best footage I got. Each time they circled around it seemed they were flying lower and lower. This was one of the last times they flew over us and they were pretty low.


1 comment:

Patty R said...

Good job on the garden. Your flower pics are so cute! Those planes where loud, that's cool that you got footage.