Friday, February 13, 2009

Aww.... So sweet!

So I have the best husband ever! He surprised me today by having flowers delivered to my work. It was cute! I didn't expect it in the least. He got me a dozen white roses. I took a picture with my cell phone so it is probably not the best quality.

The card says "I hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow. I feel very lucky to have you as my wonderful wife! Love, Mikal"

I was very excited to get the flowers. Especially white roses (my favorite flower). I love being married!

I also had another nice little surprise today. My car parts arrived for the '67. I put my whole tax return towards car parts. They arrived today so I came home to boxes and boxes of car parts in the living room. I cant wait till the car is all done.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww..... how romantical!

Adam and Cassie said...

Major bonus points for your honey. That was really sweet.

Kesha and Kenny said...

Those are beautiful flowers. I just tagged you by they way.

Patty R said...

Aww, how sweet your hubby is. Car part..how romantic..just kidding. It's been six years for me, but I still love being married too :)