Thursday, January 29, 2009

My car is back!

My awesome husband fixed my car! I am so excited. Mike has been driving it around the last couple of days making sure it works. Today was my first day driving it. I missed my car. It is so fun to drive. The temperature gage stayed where it should be and I have heat now. I am so excited! I am planning a bonding session to get reacquainted with the car. Bonding sessions usually consists of me sitting in the drivers seat parked in the driveway.... listening to music. That is how I bond with my cars.

I know this car is not the newest or nicest... but I love it. I absolutely LOVE the way the dashboard is setup. I could stare at that dashboard all day! There are so many things about the car I like. I also like the fact that I was able to buy the kind of car I wanted... in the color I wanted. I didn't have to compromise with anyone else. And this car has no connection to my past. I am hoping to have this car for years to come.

Anyways.... I don't really have much else to blog about. I am finally starting to feel like I am getting over my sickness. Going to work today was no problem. I didn't have any problems talking on the phone all day either. That's a good thing. I really hate being sick. So all in all.... things are going pretty well with me... at least for today.

2 comments:

Patty R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty R said...

I'm glad you got your car back. I've noticed that you don't realize how much you rely on them until they don't work or when you can't drive them.