So I finally feel like I am getting somewhere with all the wedding plans. I got my dress yesterday. I couldn't make myself spend $600 on a dress that would only be worn for a few hours... so I found one on EBay. I spent $200 on this one. It still has the tags so I don't think it was ever worn. I tried it on today and it fits. It is tight... but I want it tight so I look skinnier. I like it. It isn't the dress i wanted... but it is really growing on me. Its a wrap around style and has gorgeous beading. The only down side is that it is sleeveless. I am hoping to find some cap sleeves or something to wear with it.
I went shopping with Linda today. We got the flower girl baskets along with some ribbon for them. I am having three flower girls; Mike's niece Saleen, Kristy's daughter Kaylie, and Jenny's daughter Alissa. I am excited for the flower girls.
We also managed to find some flowers in my colors so we bought what we could of these. I am starting to realize that flowers are going to be a huge cost. Oh I also called around to see about an Officiator and they don't run so cheap either. Maybe I can find someone with connections. Oh!! Dave was able to get us a room in Park City on our wedding night for free. Linda says it has a hot tub and everything. That will be good. I like that we wont have far to drive on our first night of our honeymoon. we still don't know where we are going after that though... we will figure it out I am sure.
It is nice to finally feel like I am getting somewhere in all of this. There are so many things to do still but at least I can cross a few things off of my list.
Shows and Awards
12 years ago


2 comments:
When is the wedding? Sounds like your staying busy.
September 12th is the big day. Yay!!
Post a Comment